Monday, March 23, 2009

Yay...Superpowers!!!

With the busyness of everyday life it would be nice to have some super powers to help us along. Pick your top 3 super powers you would choose for yourself and the reasons why. Then pick 5 of your friends and link them to your blog and see what you find out!

1. Teleporting: Like the guy from 'Jumper'. I would totally be pumped to be able to visit and hang out with friends no matter where we lived. I would also enjoy the chance to see the world without all the cost!!!


2. Invisible: I would like this one for less legitimate reasons than the first one. I think it would be fun to be a fly on the wall sometimes and it would be great for avoiding awkward situations!!


3. The Mary Poppins 'Snap': This is my ideal tool for everyday life. Snap my fingers and the toys clean themselves up...can I get a hell ya! Wow I am already daydreaming about the beauty of a house that cleans itself!!

Let me know what superpowers you would choose and don't forget to link me to your blog!

Leanne
The Toews
Jackie

I'm supposed to have two more as well so if your reading this and want to share your superpowers feel free!! Just be sure to leave a comment so I can check out how cool your super person would be :)


Interactive blog block buster

No comments: