Thursday, March 12, 2009

My new toy...And A New Discovery


Yay for income tax...thats all I can say. This year I got to pick a 'toy' for myself and our family. I actually found an awesome little canon powershot tx1 on clearance - half price!!!!
YES.
So cool

Anyway we wanted this cool little point and click because it also does video. I am so happy I can actually video my little monkeys now. Time is flying by so fast and I want to be able to look back and remember how cute their little voices were and how their tiny hands could get into so much mischief.


My new discovery that I am also super pumped about is a cool little soap shop...you can visit it online at www.latherupcanada.ca
I got a couple of their soaps and i couldn't be more pleased. The "phatty" soap is so nice and mild for the kids and actually leaves moisture in their skin. With the eczema that they deal with I can see this helping a lot.
I also got an almond rocca soap....mmmm soo yummy smelling. They have all sorts of neat moisturizers and pump style hand soaps....and the best part? Its all natural. Seriously the base is olive oil not beef tallow or some other sort of lard. Very cool. I definitely recommend that everyone at least check out the website. :)

Anyway that is all I need to sell you guys on today...lol
I'll let you know when my next must have appears :)

No comments: