Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pictures on Demand...


The unfortunate part of this day was that we were on private property and that when it is all said and done we were in someone's personal residence (Although 36,000 sq feet made it feel more like a hotel) Sooo I can't post any of the pics to show off all that I was talking about :(
I did learn yesterday though that the doors I was admiring so much are costing the homeowner $6000 a door. YIKES!!

Anyway I thought I would post some of the other pics from the day that didn't have anything to do with the property that we were ooogling over.



I love jumbled up organic material for some reason so this tree was a special stop and a trip down a hill just so I could get up close




I did all my shooting in black and white and I liked how these pics came out. It so gray outside anyway I don't think I missed much colour! This is an old car in the ditch that Ed spotted for me. It turned out to be a pretty good stop.

Anyway just thought I'd share. If you want to see some of the other pics we got you'll have to stop by for coffee one day :)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Hey! I love the shots! And I would love to see the rest - say some time around the end of April?

Unknown said...

Shelley that`d be so cool to see anytime!!

Miti said...

Very interesting shots. You should come over and visit me for Scenic Sundays - a photography meme I started this week. I will be posting my photo on Sundays, but feel free to join in any day. Hope to see you there.