Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Corner Gas Moment...

OK, so I'm up in the middle of the night with Gabe and I thought I would share one of my favorite Corner Gas clips. I wasn't able to figure out how to put my favorite clip on my blog but I did the next best thing and added this link so you can watch it on youtube and enjoy it hopefully without much trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPSNtyQcs9I

If you know Ed at all, you know that the poor guy has crazy eye allergies that act up every now and again and he ends up with really red eyes. After watching this episode with all its pink eye jokes we have adopted many of them into our house.

Wanda:"We'll be back!!!"
Brent:"We??
Wanda:"Me, and my PINK EYE!!"

It cracks Ed and I up every time.

The episode is called Contagious Fortune (Season 5) You can find in on www.ctv.ca just click on
programs then program list if you want to watch the whole epidsode. I don't think you'll regret it if you do!!

Anyways I hope you find it as funny as We did...and if not I shake my head at you in disbelief.

Oh and if you are wondering who 'We' are it is... Ed and his RED EYE!!!..Bwaahhaahaha

1 comment:

Andrew said...

lol ... i've never been hooked on corner gas (though lots of people tell me to tune it in) but that was a good clip ...
later!
-A