Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay for mobile gadgetry

So our new laptop came in yesterday and the last 24hrs I have been happily obsessed with it. Its not the latest and greatest but its not outdated yet :) The nice part about having a laptop now is that I can actually type and have the screen right in front of me!! I know this probably doesn't sound like a special feature but we have been using our other computer as a TV so we had our 42" as our computer screen. This has meant that I have been trying to read the screen from off to one side because our keyboard was stuck there. Anyway to say the least I am quite pleased that I can actually read what I am typing now!

I am having fun setting up my new files and folders, and figuring out the new programs and such.
Anyway enough of this.
TTFN

No comments: