Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ok its time to share....

Yup thats right  - its time to share your favourite on the go recipe.  Here's why...I have run out of ideas and instead of scouring the web for recipes I thought why not ask all of you.


So I know for myself - I am short on easy, healthy supper ideas for those nights when my creativity and energy only gets me to the Kraft Dinner and hot dogs category.


I also figured that I must not be the only mom (or dad!) that runs into this dilemma so if we each share one favourite recipe hopefully we will end up with a nice little stack of ideas :)


SO here's how to get involved.....Mr Linky is a cool little widget that is gonna help us out.  


FIRST: Write a blog that includes the recipe you would like to share
SECOND:View your blog and copy the address that is up in the address bar (make sure it is the address to that specific blog post)
THIRD:Copy the post address and paste it here into the mr linky box along with your name and they everyone can easily check out each others recipes! 


I Look forward to seeing lots of yummy recipes  :)







4 comments:

Leanne said...

There it is... make sure you add a recipe too!

Shawna said...

this is too funny, I was just planning to blog a soup that I made!

Anonymous said...

http://cheaphealthygood.blogspot.com/

best website EVAH for cheap, healthy and good recipes!

Shawna said...

I finally got around to blogging some recipes!