Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well I had fun....

Well this past weekend found us road tripping our way down to the coast.  Ed was a part of a wedding in seattle so we left Thursday night with the hopes that we would have a nice relaxing weekend. HA!


We were about half way there (2.5 hrs into the trip) when Ed realized that he had forgot his entire bag - and his passport.  Back home we went.  We left Friday morning at 4am got there in record time. (yay no traffic)


Ed dropped the kids and me off with the Conrads and he continued on to Seattle.  Such a fun relaxing weekend.  Good friends and good food and fun chic flicks and happy kids!! Ed had a bit of a different weekend of busy, stress and little sleep but hey I had fun!! lol 


Here are a few snap shots of our time at the apple orchard
Leanne and Marti - I missed so many good shots of Leanne and the kids I just couldn't keep up!!

Mrs Marie and Eliana

Mrs Marie and Marti

I get nauseous jumping on trampolines and Gabe wasn't really into it either so we both got cuddles.

Gabe and Marti were racing to get around the corner first...apparently Gabe took this quite seriously

Marti decided that this bale was too high

Putting Auntie Jackie on the Spot

Mrs Marie helpin out Gabe

This Goat litterally walked right into the end of my lens - to get the pic i had to hold him back

We went on a hay ride around the farm - Marti settled in right away


Gabe settled in RIGHT next to here
Gabe found Mater

Hands down my favourite shot of the day - although this one was pretty easy to take because I had time to adjust my settings  - I think when I am out with the kids I should just leave my camera on automatic



1 comment:

Shawna said...

Looks like a great weekend, and Mrs. Marie is looking good, can't wait to meet that baby of hers! I love the shot of Gabe and Mater, hahaha