Monday, September 13, 2010

I Heart Faces - Vroom Vroom Challenge




This was such a fun wedding to shoot - and one of the neatest props that we had was this old truck.  The groomsmen all drove in on it and we did a whole bunch of group poses but when we were down to just the newlyweds...it was just so sweet.
So heres my salute to vroom vroom!


For some strange reason I can't paste the button/link into my post but if you want to check out some great photos pop on over to 
www.iheartfaces.com

7 comments:

jdmsmith said...

Wow! I think this is my favorite that I've seen. Very Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

COOL car. Great wedding shot!! Good job

Megumi said...

Very Classy. Nice shot!

Unknown said...

So unique! That's awesome.

jen said...

love it ...
suggestion?
you can paste the link/button in through the html setting. that should work!

Missy said...

Oh man! I LOVE this car! Lucky!

Jenn Ayres said...

This is a fabulous shot! What an awesome car! :)