Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ok...I admit....I really do miss it

So the story is this...Mid August I came down with a wicked bad cold that knocked my socks off for about 3 weeks.  2 weeks in I was feeling overwhelmed and burnt out (from our summer pace I think) and decided to take the following month (September) off of Brazillian Jui Jitsu.  Schedule wise, yes it has helped alleviate stress and slow down our running around...BUT I am unraveling. Oh that so sucks to say. Its a matter of no space or time where I do something in my day that makes me feel good about myself.  That energizes me and can in an hour turn my day around.  Its not the magic cure for all of lifes 'lifeness'...but it helps me stay balanced and a little further away from the inner "B" that escapes when I spend too many days running around trying to meet everyone else's needs without taking time for myself. I hate being that person.


So ya I am looking forward to October (although kinda dreading how bad warm ups are gonna feel) and I guess I might as well take advantage of the rest of September and finish playing catch up.







No comments: