Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The unveiling of the Gourmet Hotdog!!!

Ed and I have been talking about checking out this new restaurant in town for a while...its called 'thirty two 0 eight' and it is specializes in...you guessed it gourmet hotdogs.


I know - it really is weird. And Good. Really good.


I like a good dog as it is but these thing are the cats meow.


I had one called 'the Med' it had roasted red pepper hummus, artichoke hearts, tangy olives, herbed feta cheese and fresh parsley.


Ed had the 'Viva Italia!!" - Garlic butter garden fresh bruschetta, sharp asiago cheese and sweet basil.


YUM


There were about 15 different ones to choose from...from traditional to ones like we had to ones that make you shake your head.


One of the ones that caught my eye was the 'beaner wiener' in the kids section....a hotdog loaded with mac and cheese and topped with ketchup....I think I might try that one at home :)


5 comments:

Leanne said...

Ha ha! It actually looks amazing... guess I can no longer mock Ed about gourmet hotdogs!

Renee said...

no kidding!! i need to find this restaurant!! i love a good hot-dog! i should take daniel there for a surprise date, he would probably think i'm the coolest wife ever!!

Andrew said...

Next time we visit you out there we have to try this place!

Anonymous said...

Told ya. ED.

Karyn Wehner said...

Where abouts is this place. I must have one of those!!!!