Monday, December 20, 2010

Delivery!! Christmas Card for you :)

I usually am so on top of the Christmas Card game but this year it was a no go.
Well at least for a card that you'd receive all bright and cheery in your mail box. 
BUT...
I really didn't want you to think that I have forgotten...or even failed to try - it came more down to the technical difficulties of trying to take our own family picture and then finding a photo that everyone was happy with. (Some sympathizers out there??)

Anyway to make our long christmas photo story short - I just collected a couple photos from some of my favourite trips this year and made you a digital card.
Please feel loved and appreciated :)

Thought I'd add my parents card too! lol at least its a better photo of my family!!




3 comments:

Shawna said...

Beautiful cards Kate! Your parents Christmas card is a great shot of everyone in the family! Have a blessed Christams :)

Caroline said...

I love it Kate! I love the borders around the pictures. Don't feel badly about not being on top of Christmas Cards. Our's are going to be late, but not wanting to let it get to me because that is not what Christmas is about ;0)

Linsy said...

Beautiful picture Kate! I hope your Christmas was the Merriest!