Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Walking into the New Year...

We had a wonderful Christmas season that just now is drawing to a close.
My one sister left yesterday and of course school starting stole my other one. My brother leaves friday and then I am afraid I am going to feel quite alone in our little house!!


As always we were busy busy busy but it was the good fun kind of busy.  Christmas is really my favourite....


But as I look towards this New Year our family is facing a year of change and some very big question marks....
Its not a year that I can plan for or anticipate (although when do things go the way we think they will anyway)
And so I find my self a little tentative this season...trying Not to hold my breath...trying to remember who God is in our lives and who I am in Him.


No comments: