Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Overstimulated overflow

Ok here's the deal.  Soooo much has been going on around here I have found myself completely overwhelmed.  I know I am busy when I am not on my computer at least every second day.
And yes I have been busy and yes I intend to fill ya all in but its gonna take just a bit more time....


So this is what I got.


A new profile picture for my blog.  Yes it once again is me buried beneath my daughter but if you really look I think you can see 99% of my face which  - lets face it (no pun intended)  - is a miracle.


I set out the other day to play around with some studio lights a friend of mine lent me (Thanks Ang!!) and when it was all said and done I actually got some decent pics of my kids and was pretty excited about the whole thing.  Flying on my photo high I thought - what the heck, why not have a shower and try to get a semi decent photo of myself?!?
LOL
An hour later
And about 50 000 shots that had only one eye or half a face...
The kids decided they wanted to join mommy in this silly game of run back and forth between the camera.
BEEP BEEP BEEP  Flash!!!!!
Everytime I sat down one of the kids would lunge into my lap.
So here it is.
My best attempt at a self portrait and it probably captures more of who I am and what my life looks like than if I had captured some thoughtful dramatic pose.





3 comments:

Shawna said...

love it!

aubri said...

Perfect. (You're gorgeous by the way. Your kid ain't too bad either!) :)LOVE.

Renee said...

great shot!!