Saturday, March 6, 2010

Special Movie Night with New Special Friends...

So I am just going to preface this by saying that in general we are not big toy buyers and that most of our kids toys have been gifts. Don't get me wrong I am all about toys but with grandmas and aunts and all the relatives around so it is usually not necessary! BUT every once and a while Ed wants to do get something special for the kids as a surprise. I love it when he does it - it is such a wonderful daddy moment that blesses my heart to see. So tonight we went to wally world and picked out these for the kids and came home and watched toy story together before bed.

It was so cute to see them get so excited to see their toys on TV!

Then tonight we went to check on them and this is what we found...I just had to share it.


1 comment:

Murray's Corner said...

Love reading your blog! This is funny because over a year and a half ago, my sister bought these two exact dolls for my kids and even now, my son who's 2 HAS to go to bed with them. They're keepers for sure, who knew!?