Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i heart faces - " i heart faces week! "

So i heart faces is coming up on its' very first birthday! yay! To celebrate this week we had to incorporate the i heart faces logo. The prize is a very much coveted tameron lens - who wouldn't want it!!

Anyhow here is my entry...

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite 'fight' photo moments. We became a Brazilian jiu-jitsu family this past year and since I was spending so much time at the club - I thought 'why not bring my camera!' I'm glad I did, so many great moments and expressions!!

Photobucket

I spent a bunch of time putting this one together and had a bunch of fun doing it. After I was done I got to thinking if the little stars and heart I used had permissions - :( They do for personal use but not for commercial use so this pic is not an entry. Although after spending the time on it I thought I might as well still share it.


After checking out mine head on over and see some of the other cool entries at i heart faces :)


“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”


4 comments:

Patricia W said...

Love the sparkle one!!!

Anonymous said...

the fam one.. so cute

Lindsay said...

I love the expression you captured on his face!! Great shot : )

And the sparkle family is a great idea for especially in the snow.

Gardening Galore said...

Love the family shot and everything you did to the photo for the contest. So cool!