Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This seems strange..

So this is week 2 of my quest to take and post a photo of myself each week.(What am I talking about?? click here)It actually seems quite strange and a little narcissistic but I am reminding myself that in 20 years when I look back through our photo albums, I want to see myself there along side my family!! Heck, I may even want that in 5 yrs because, let's face it, these body are not a leap forward in the evolutionary process (unfortunately) and they digress each year further and further away from perfection. Ah well, perfection aside, I am so grateful for the body and the life that I get to continue to capture and share with those around me.

This weeks photo was taken just after tub time. Its nothing special, just a snapshot, but it catches one of my favorite moments in the day. Post-Tub-Time. I sure love snuggles after the tub. Soft, clean smelling, little squishy bundles of goodness. Gabe is especially squishy (ie chunky) which makes for great cuddles.

These moments never last long enough though because I have learned the, lets say messy way, that every minute without a diaper is a minute closer to having to start tub time all over again!

Again if you post a pic of yourself - leave a comment so I can come check it out!!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

I love that you do this... so nice to see your smiling face!