Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Heart Faces - Back to School - Photo Challange

Weather or not you have children attending school, the sight of school buses rumbling around alerts everyone that school is back in session.
If you were one of the children lucky enough to be ferried around in a school bus, then I am sure you remember the smell of the vinyl seats and f
eel of the cool glass as you pressed your face up against it to get a better look at what was outside. (Because let's face it, who could ever get those windows open!)

Wishing everyone a wonderful school year.








14 comments:

Colleen said...

love the bus window photo. sooo sweet!

wenderful said...

She looks excited! Very cute.

Ali said...

Such a beautiful photo! I remember looking at the world thru the school bus window!

Jenn said...

Great shot! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love your picture. That is fabulous in every way! Very bright and happy : ) It totally makes me smile! I hope she has a great year.

Anonymous said...

super cute picture! but where is she going?? is going to pre-school?

I'm Dominique said...

Katie you take such heart warming pictures, I love it :)Hope you're doing well.
Love Dominique

Unknown said...

That is beautiful! I love the expression on her face!

The Animator's Wife said...

What a perfect entry! Love that squished up nose and the expression of her eyes.

Unknown said...

Wonderful photo.

We don't have many school buses here, most kids walk or go by car.

Drew said...

This photo definitely brings back memories of my rides on a school bus. Congrats on winning fourth place!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! such a fantastically beautiful entry! It was one of my favorites and I am DELIGHTED that you won this week! WAY TO GO! So great! How was your first week? : )

Anonymous said...

Seriously adorable, congrats on I hearts faces blog!

aubri said...

Beautiful! You've captured such a great moment. tear:)