Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's All All about ME!? Ummm .... really??

So I was bombing around some photoblogs the other day and found one that I thought was kinda fun/cool. Of course I forgot to add it so now I have no idea where I found it in the first place but I thought I would incorporate the idea into my own blog.

Basically the idea is that you take a photo of yourself once a week and share it on your blog. The whole reason behind it was for women to get out from behind the camera and to reintroduce themselves back into their family's photo history! I would love to see any girls that end up reading this blog to do the same...wouldn't it be nice to be seen every once and a while!?!? :)

Anyway so here is my first week's photo...



capture photographic

It was taken at the Airshow in the little window some poor soul has to squeeze into to connect the fueling hose to another plane - while flying. Yikes!

And PLEASE if anyone does start posting pics let me know in the comments I would love to come check them out!!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Cool idea!

Jackie said...

Brilliant you beautiful Lady

Maria Berg said...

I will think about it and maybe - it is god to see your self on photo from time to time, MB