Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Picture This {Reflections}

So I took this picture just goofing around one day with a small wall mirror in one hand and my camera in another. I can't say that I am completely satisfied with my editing...I kinda wanted more of a dreamlike feel...maybe more alice in wonderlandish...

I did like how I looked more real in the mirror than out and I thought the strange shape it made my face was a little interesting!

Anyway I would love some suggestions or ideas for the editing and such...

I am using GIMP right now to edit and a Canon 30D for my photos!






F-stop f/4

Exposure time 1/20 sec

ISO speed 400

Focal Length 28 mm


we picture {this}

1 comment:

jen@odbt said...

I think it's very peaceful - great capture of a reflection. Have you tried picnik.com - they have some great editing features as well.