Friday, July 3, 2009

Holy Flip Flops Batman!!

Wow.
Hello Summer, have you met my exhausted rear end that is dragging itself from place to place to place just because you are soo short!!! I think we are trying to fit in 6 months of family outings and warm weather memories into about a month! We are definately enjoying ourselves and our trips and visits and such but our poor house and other such chores are being sadly neglected.
I have been doing a ton of photography it feels like, which is great, but I really need to now sit down and just focus on my edits before brides come a swinging!!

I know my blogging has slowed to a bit of a stand still but by the looks of things I am not the only one :)

I think we are all just soaking in as much Vit D as we can, which is a definate good thing. I thought I would leave you with an image that seems to capture the feel of my summer thus far. Have a wonderful summer, I look forward to hearing about it!


P.S. - Capture Photographic my new venture...I will be unveiling my new blog/hobby/buisness hopefully in the near future!

No comments: