Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pace and Pictures

So I am definately happy to report that July has settled down in the last week to a pace that I want. My sister has been up and we have been mostly beaching it and just relaxing. My goal is to keep August at a similar pace so that we can enjoy summer instead of watching it fly by WAY to fast!

I have been continuing to work on my photography, it always amazes me at just how much there is to know! I am trying more and more to shoot in
manual modes which is challenging right now. Jackie acctually needed some "Body Shots" for her agent down at the coast so we spent some time trucking around town and got a few. We picked a random day but the smoke was so thick that we were getting ash in our eyes and rained on...seriously what are the chances. Since then it has been sunny and perfect...lol

Anyway I thought I would end this random post with a pic of Jackie, I'm sure she'll love me for this, posing up a storm.




No comments: