Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Art or Vandalism

So there has been a rouge artist at large in our house over this last couple of weeks. This particular artist has a proclivity to using common areas and personal property for her canvas. I have felt torn about these works of art. Each one seems to have been well thought out and is a true expression of this artist little soul....although, these works are on my walls, couch, windows and most recently on my dog. Yes, I am talking about my three year old. A friend did point out the other day though that if I want these works to stop appearing I am going to have to change they way I am approaching them. Not as works of art but rather of vandalism! lol






These two wall 'murals' are by no means the largest but they are the most recent!



Body Art is her newest avenue...I can't seem to stay ahead of her on this one...where she keeps finding the pens is beyond me!!



Our Dear Selah is the first piece of furry art. She found some white out in the office drawer before we even woke up. On first inspection I only saw the white out on the a couple of windows and the sliding door, I breathed a sigh of relief and got on with getting breakfast ready - then Selah walked by.



1 comment:

Shawna said...

Katie, you are so funny!! I think this is the first time I have ever seen artwork on a dog before, she is one smart cookie!! I try to look at these little moments as something that I will miss in ten years and just smile. PS hairspray works amazing for getting pen out (Emme wrote all over my beige leather couches and hairspray took it right out!) Shawna