Tuesday, May 19, 2009

As for the Ever Changing Page...

OK.
So for those of you that haven't noticed that my page is in a constant state of flux - it most suredly is. For the rest of you that have been wondering 'what is this girl upto?!?' this blogs for you :)

Basically ever since I have started blogging I have begun experimenting and learning more and more about html (the code all this in written in) and most recently how to acctually design your own blog. "Cutest Blog on the Block" got me started and since then I have been playing around with building little digital creations.

This blog header is my first such creation. I am quite proud of it just because it represents quite a steep learning curve as well as way too much time. So anyway that is why my templates and headers are constantly changing, as well as sometimes my blog looks as though its been trashed by a virtual tornado. (I often have to leave my changes half done - life/children don't like to wait for blogs to be finished!!)

If you ever notice something you like or something that is causing problems I would love your feedback. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to share some more of these little creations.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Cool bananas!! Good job!

Chris said...

Thank you so much for pointing me to your site to have a look at what you've done with my designs! You made me a happy puppy! Thank you!
P.S.: Looks fantastic!

Andrew said...

you're such a geek.

;)