Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's A New Fall...


Wow... It seems a life time ago when I was blogging regularly!  Last fall I returned to work and with that all my motivation to be on my computer when I came home abandoned me.  After a summer of fun and sunny days I am looking forward to this fall and being a stay at home mom again. Gabe and I get to hang out, while Eliana is super excited to start grade one.

We have enjoyed a beautiful season of rest and rejuvination and even though things are changing once again I am trying to let my heart be at peace and remember that 'God knows where we are going'.

We have listed our house and with that comes this emotional roller coaster that I am not entirely convinced I need to be on.  Every time I feel myself getting tense about the future and all the uncertainty I just keep reminding myself that God knows where he is taking us (or keeping us) and regardless of the future I need to live today. I am really good at getting in my head and living out the million alternate realities - trying to reason out the best situations and courses of action but that is so exhuasting. So I thought I woud try something new - just trusting.  With the little, with the big.

Ha! Sounds so beautifuly simple doesn't it.

Not a very illustrious first blog after months and months away but I just wanted to stretch my fingers a little and just start :)

Have a beautifully messy day,

Kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging again! Good luck selling your house! I know it can be stressful.

~Caroline