Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kids Christmas Lists...

On Thursday I was busy taking pictures of a whole bunch of kids with the man of the season - Santa.  Pop on over to my Twisted Lily blog to get the low down on the event.
Anyway I have to say that most of the evening I had a permanent smile etched on my face and it wasn't JUST because the kids were too cute for words.

It was the words that were coming out of their mouths in response to one question in particular, "What do you want for Christmas?"

Here are a couple of my favourite responses:

"I want kung foo lessons and a ticket to china" - oh and I asked his mother and YES he watched karate kid.

Little brother - " I want this truck with doors that open".....2 min later after describing every little detail it was Big Brothers turn - " umm I think I just want a fire extinguisher and maybe a couple of fire hoses"
Dad must be a firefighter!!

Eliana gets hung up on musical instruments at christmas time....last year she asked for a drum and this year so far it has been a piano and a flute....can you see me rolling my eyes!!!
I just got rid of the drum from last christmas and the recorder that Ed got me for mothers day (yup sometimes I think he is trying to drive me off the deep end)
I think Santa will be fresh out of flutes this year.....and pianos will be in miniature plastic form...lol



No comments: