Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Days....

These days just don't seem long enough!  I have found myself delightfully busy with photography work and the daily rig-a-ma-roll of being a parent.
I wish for more time to sort things out in my head and to organize it all but I think that is a matter of me cracking down on my random nature and learning some better time management skills.


I don't know if I say this enough but my kids are awesome. My husband is awesome.  My family is such a blessing in my life. 


I am loving my work...I love that it is always something new...I love that I get to learn a new trick or angle or whatever pretty much every time I pick up my camera.  There is something so wonderfully satisfying about capturing beautiful people and beautiful places.


I will be hopefully posting a lot on my Twisted Lily Photography site this week...there is a lot in the works and to share so be sure to check in!


Speaking of sharing these are a couple of the little guys that I took pictures of last week at their Jui Jitsu club.  To check out a few more of these cute pics click here




 

No comments: