Thursday, October 1, 2009

Alright Enough of Blog Block...

So enough of this blog block already hey! Yesterday I was convinced I was going to blog...instead I learned how to add a signature and I placed a menu on my Photography blog site. Today I don't really have anything profound to blog about but I did realize that I have skipped a couple weeks in my self declared challenge to post a photo of myself once a week.
I realized I don't really like it! lol I guess that's why it's called a challenge.

Despite my whining I do want to stick to my original purpose of putting myself in front of the camera, which if you missed that blog, is about allowing myself to be put back into my family's photo history. (I think any mom or photographer can attest to the fact that you never appear IN the photographs!!)

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

I also thought I would take out a few metaphorical birds with one stone. I did just get my hair done and for those of you who wanted to see it...voila. Although I have to admit the biggest reason that got this blog done was I was all inspired and curious about shooting photos in RAW mode....very cool. To read more about RAW and I'm going on about check out this link here



3 comments:

Leanne said...

That is a beautiful photo... print it and frame it and hang it on the wall! It's so rare to have one that great of everyone!

Jackie said...

GREAT pic sis

Sarah B said...

Great picture & I hear you in mommy missing in all the family pics! My husband doesn't seem to know how to take an in focused picture... LOL! I love your daughter's rain boots too! -Sarah