Friday, June 11, 2010

Whoa!!

I feel as though the word 'busy' can describe us as a family fairly accurately during just about any day of the week....I mean we have two kids that automatically = busy.


BUT this last couple of weeks have taken busy to a whole new level.  The greatest part is that it has been good busy - family, friends, trips, moving forward with the business.  Very Cool.  Yay summer!! Now if we could get a few days of sun I can add beaching it to the list!


Here are some pics of our recent adventures...






James graduated on Saturday - So proud of my little bro - these are just a couple of the family pics we got 


Then we took off for a few days to visit with Ed's little Sis....

Even after many many hours spent in the van it was still fun!


Even spent one night in a hotel...such fun.  They had an awesome water park and we just had a good time together as a family.




This is a favorite pit stop so we thought we would throw some rock in the river and take some pics at the same time. The only way to get Gabe to smile was to hold up the rock that he was going to throw next ...lol




Gabe on the search for more rocks.  I love my life.



2 comments:

Shawna said...

I love the picture of Gabe with Elianna in the background, it's beautiful. Glad you guys had a good trip, missed you on Tuesday. I thought I saw James at the school when I took Cheyanne for her Kindergarten assessment but I wasn't sure it was him because it had been so long since I had seen him, now I know lol.

Caroline said...

Sounds like a great time! I remember the first time we stayed in a hotel, the 4 of us. Justin said, "is this our new house? Where's the wiving room?" (They were about your children's ages)