Friday, April 16, 2010

An Annoucement and some Housekeeping...

So I will keep this brief but wanted to share two things with all of you.  First off I am excited to annouce that I have officially taken my first step into starting my own buisness.  I received confirmation yesterday that my now registered buisness name is "Twisted Lily Photography" 

I just loved this name for a couple of reasons.  First of all I am so moved by beauty and to me that is what a Lily represents; and secondly, I love finding beauty in new and unexpected places and ways which is sometimes a twisted perspective :)


Anyway I will keep you all posted as that whole process moves along.  My second annoucment is more of a housekeeping issue....I realized the other day that I am comming up to my 100th post!! I thought that this will be worth celebrating so keep checking my blog - as I have some special things in the works for that blog! (Can you say giveaway?) ((and no its not my dog!!))

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Like!... both the name and the upcoming contest! "Twisted Lily" sounds kind of whimsical... very fun!

Shawn and Susan said...

An Announcement.... I was half expecting you to say, I'm pregnant!" but then I thought no couldn't be because Linus isn't pregnant!
I agree I like the name!